Skip to main content

4 Ways Minimalism Improves My Businesses

1. Focus On My Core Competencies 

Minimalism forces me to focus on my core competencies. By doing so, I focus on my best expertise, eliminate distractions, both on the design and resources management, which equal to higher quality product output and lower production cost. 

2. Focus On Quality

Minimalism is about focusing on what's important and removing the excess. What's important in my business is; quality. And by focusing on delivering quality, both on products and services, I can streamline my business model, reduce my cost, while also deliver better values to my clients. 

3. Focus On Sustainability

Minimalist business model operates on the most effective, efficient, and sustainable business process and resource management, including to reduce waste and its' environmental impact. It forces me to make a better, greener, and more sustainable decisions, for the long term. 

4. Focus On Simplicity

In a world that makes me to constantly feel the need to explore and add everything into my businesses, such as more platforms, more markets, more categories to sell, or more client profile to serve, focus on simplicity is like my gate keeper of sanity and my striker towards my niche. It works every single time to bring me back to my core. 

My businesses are the things that I love to do and I want to do for my whole life. They significantly affect the satisfaction level in my life. And just by applying minimalism, and focus on those four points, already improves my businesses and my energy management, drastically. 

Hope it helps to improve yours, too. 

---------
- Aim for a better tomorrow through healthy lifestyle, diverse insights, creative arts, and minimalist living. - 

Thank you for supporting my intention through owning my artworks, reading my writings, and following my Instagram. You could also support my page with buy me a coffee at the link below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now

H ello. You are on my Now page and these are the things that I'm currently focusing on: - Healthy, balanced, and mindful living is my first priority now. - I was hospitalized for a month from August - September 2022. Some viruses attacked a part of my brain and brain stem which causes imbalances on my motoric gravity, plus I had a gout attack for the first time in my life. My infusion had to be sewn on my neck cause the meds need to be inserted through the central vein for three weeks straight. I promised myself to never be that sick ever again, and determined to change my whole lifestyle, including to prioritize myself, my health, and my peace first. Since then, I have lost 22kgs, have been maintaining my uric acid level below 5.5, manage my cholesterol level down to 146, maintain my normal fast glucose level at 85, and been eating, exercising, and living healthier, plus doing so many changes in life including the way I sleep and raising my water intake level. - Creating intentio

What If Word Is Not The Real Language ?

What if word is not the real language? And what if the basic importance of communication is neither about who is the sender or how it was being sent? Aside from love which is hard to be measured, music and art are two of the few fields and disciplines in life that have proven those two questions as very relatable and argumentative. With music, we have seen many cross boundaries musicians who don't understand each others' (word-y) languages, collaborated and jammed together nicely. Classical, Jazz, and Swing are among few genres that put forward on those wordless language heavily, according to their own principles on each of their own disciplines. We can even enjoy music without really understand the lyrics or even without lyrics at all. With art, we've seen how the works of artists who have passed away hundred years ago still resound heavily to us now. Even without really knowing about the background of the artists or their works, we're still able to enjoy them and dist

10 Things We Don't Buy Anymore As Minimalists

10 things we don't buy anymore as minimalists, and few things that we still buy to replace the old ones. 1. Physical Book  Not only physical book takes spaces, most of the physical books that available here are also outdated and strongly curated. We can only grow when we learn to understand different perspectives and see things from different angles, even from the one that we might disagree with. To read the same books that everyone reads and only cater to certain perspectives, certainly won't help us to grow. We also have to get the latest knowledge and facts to get better results in everything. I find e-books fill those needs ad gaps better for me, while my husband choose audio books, lately. 2. Perfume If you should, you won't need more than one bottle that will last for 1-2 years.  3. Physical Music I use Spotify.  4. Coffee Machine & Refill 1 French Press and 1 manual dripper do the works well until now. 5. Souvenirs We don't buy for ourselves, and not for othe